Donations for the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Luncheon’s silent auction provide an excellent opportunity for individuals, companies and organizations to support the work of the IDeaL Education Foundation.
The Foundation gladly welcomes all in-kind donations, including, but not limited to the items listed below:
- Professional services (income tax prep, financial/legal advising, design)
- Gift certificates/gift cards (restaurants, department stores, online retailers
- Travel/vacation packages (ski resorts, cruises, golf vacations)
- Airplane tickets (continental and international travel)
- Sports memorabilia (autographed balls, jerseys, bats, shoes)
- Sports equipment (golf clubs, bicycles, home exercise equipment)
- Health club/golf club memberships
- Institutional memberships (museums, symphony, film centers, zoo)
- Spa/salon packages (massage, manicure/pedicure, hair styling)
- Clothing/shoes/accessories (youth and adults)
- Artwork (painting, photography, sculpture)
- Jewelry (watches, rings, necklaces, earrings, cufflinks)
- Pet services (grooming, boarding, veterinary care)
- Home improvement services (landscaping, housekeeping, contractor)
- Personal digital technology (cell phones, mp3 players, GPS receiver)
- Home entertainment systems (LCD TV, audio receiver/speakers, DVD player)
- Laptop/desktop computers
- Event tickets (sports event, music concert, theatrical/dance performance)
- Toys and video game equipment
If you would like to make a charitable contribution for the silent auction, please download and complete this form and return it to a Foundation board member, or mail it to The IDeaL Education Foundation, P.O. Box 19439, Chicago, Illinois 60619. A representative of the Foundation will contact you afterwards to arrange the pick-up of your contribution.
If you would like to speak directly to a Foundation representative regarding silent auction donations, please contact Justin Chandler, Silent Auction/Raffle Committee Chair.
The deadline for submitting forms for silent auction donations is December 30, 2015.